Be one of the first 50 members to mark our history.
Located at le Massif de Charlevoix, All Mountain Lab inc., through its banner Whisjack, plans to become a four-season adventure sports destination focused on practice, training and promotion.
Through our Whisjack Mountain and Adventure Center, you will find a complete calendar of activities, including:
- An off-piste skiing/snowboarding backcountry training program;
- Guided tours that will make you discover the territory and learn new techniques;
- Sporting, artistic and cultural events;
- Educational programs to support the environment and the youth.
TOGETHER, WE WILL DEVELOP THE BEST MOUNTAIN CULTURE EAST OF THE ROCKIES.
An exceptional territory
Beginning in 2017-2018, a new off-piste territory will be accessible to Whisjack members.
This new territory will be one of the best on the East coast:
- A potential area of more than 10 km linear between the Massif de Charlevoix and Saint-Tite-des-Caps, demonstrating one the most important off-piste territory on the East coast.
- A breathtaking panorama that unites the mountains and the St. Lawrence River.
- Less than 1 hour and 15 minutes from Quebec City and 4 hours from Montreal.
Exceptional features for backcountry freeride skiing.
- Vertical between 300 and 750 m (the largest in Quebec).
- Mature forest naturally open and requiring little intervention.
- Emergency access from old forest roads.
Developed by a group of the best GLADE designer in Quebec.
Michel Bisson, co-promoter of the project, is one of the best free ride glade designer in Quebec, having developed the mythical sector of Ligori in the Massif de Charlevoix. He is joined by a seasoned team of promoters, trainers, ecologists, and recognized professional athletes from the outdoor and adventure sports.
Become a founding member and help us to realize our socio-financing campaign.
Our goal is to bring 50 ski/snowboard and adventure enthusiasts together to help us develop this ambitious project.
Help us reach our $ 50,000 target by contributing today and be part of our history!
YOUR HONORARY MEMBERSHIP OF $ 1,000, WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
- A participation to our founding members' chamber in order to help us plan and develop the project.
- A VIP membership card with a $ 1,000 credit applicable toward Whisjack's training classes, guided tours and events. Good for a period of 24 months, this credit can be applied toward yourself, your family members, your friends or business relations.
- A special invitation to our founding members day with Pierre-Alexandre Rousseau, freestyle ski world champion, which will take place at the Massif de Charlevoix during the course of 2017. LEARN MORE